Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well, here it is....my first upload. I've been reading the blogs of some amazing ladies (see blog list) and thought it was about time I joined the fun!

This creation was inspiried by
AmyR. I changed the colors & flipped the layout just a little bit. I like to "dirty" the edges of everything and I almost always use Kraft CS as the base of my cards. You'll come to realize that I love brown & pink together, especially Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose.

The strip of CS behind the bar code peice I made using the Polka Dots & Petals set. What a great set. I've used it a ton!


STAMPS: Best Bar Codes, Polka Dots & Petals
CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Cool Caribbean, Kraft
INK: Cool Caribbean, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
ACCESSORIES: CuttleBug A2 Thanks Words Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Stickles, SU! Cutter Kit

No comments:

I'm back! Kinda. I haven't stamped in a long, long time. No mojo. I pulled this card out of my archives and thought it was worthy of...