
I made for my sister's wedding anniversary which is tomorrow. On her wedding day it snowed! What a suprise but the wedding was beautiful and we had a fantastic time regardless of the weather.
I used my Cuttlebug A2 "Textile" embossing folder on the Really Rust background paper and then gently rubbed the Very Vanilla stamp pad over it and along the edges. I colored the stamped image with SU! markers and used SU's Color Spritzer Tool to make the little splatters in the background. The ivory ribbon was purchased years ago probably at Joann's and has scallops along the edges.
I used my Cuttlebug A2 "Textile" embossing folder on the Really Rust background paper and then gently rubbed the Very Vanilla stamp pad over it and along the edges. I colored the stamped image with SU! markers and used SU's Color Spritzer Tool to make the little splatters in the background. The ivory ribbon was purchased years ago probably at Joann's and has scallops along the edges.
STAMPS: Happy Harmony, Faux Ribbon (Papertrey) CARDSTOCK: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Always Artichoke, Marigold Morning, Really Rust INK: Pumpkin Pie, Marigold Morning, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla ACCESSORIES: CuttleBug A2 Textile Embossing Folder, ribbon, HP Hardware, SU's Color Spritzer Tool
No comments:
Post a Comment