Wednesday, May 30, 2007

{Quick & Easy Graduation Cards!}

I whipped these up real quick last weekend. I cleaned my stamping area and decided that I really need to quit hoarding my supplies! This background paper is made by Die Cuts With a View and I bought it a Joann Fabrics a few years back. There are many different polkadot patterns in this particular slab and it was easy to find SU! colors to match it too!
Graduation Card
STAMPS: Riveting (Hostess set) Alphabet, Warmest Regards (Hostess set) CARDSTOCK/PAPER: DCWV background paper, Rose Red, Pumpkin Patch, White, Kraft INK: Rose Red, Pumpkin Patch, ACCESSORIES: Ribbon, Marvy Giga punches, SU! punches, sewing machine
Graduation Card
STAMPS: Riveting (Hostess set) Alphabet, Warmest Regards (Hostess set) CARDSTOCK/PAPER: DCWV background paper, Vintage Violet, White, Kraft INK: Old Olive, Vintage Violet ACCESSORIES: Grosgrain Ribbon, Marvy Giga punches, SU! punches

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

These are two great little cards, and you are right they look easy.

I'm back! Kinda. I haven't stamped in a long, long time. No mojo. I pulled this card out of my archives and thought it was worthy of...