{SU! Retiring Accessories List}
Stampin' Up Retired Accessories List (pdf)
Stampin' Up!'s retiring accessories list just came out. Wow! Lots of stuff is retiring. I'm shocked that all the grosgrain ribbon is going!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm back! Kinda. I haven't stamped in a long, long time. No mojo. I pulled this card out of my archives and thought it was worthy of...
-
Another photo from my garden. It is so much fun to get home from work everyday and see what's blooming and how much everything is growi...
-
{Quick & Easy Graduation Cards!} I whipped these up real quick last weekend. I cleaned my stamping area and decided that I really need ...
-
My Basic Grey INFUSE order came in yesterday so I've been playing a little bit. I absolutely love the color combo in this collection. It...
No comments:
Post a Comment